Thursday, July 05, 2007

A little confused

A few months back I bought a garbage can from Costco that has a sensor on it and opens automatically when you stand in front of it. I do not know if I bought it out of sheer laziness or because it entertained Bear and I for about 20 minutes in the store. Either way, it is messing with my head now. I expect everything in my house to open when I stand in front of it. Included are: toilet seat, fridge, bedroom doors, oven, diaper genie, and the washer and dryer. I seriously stand in front of these and a few other things and wait for a good 5 seconds before I realize that I am actually going to have to do some work. The only solution I have come up with is, and please don't laugh if you see these hanging around my house, I am going to make signs that say, "wait all you want but this door you are actually going to have to open on your own!"
Oy!

No comments: