Saturday, July 14, 2007

I was looking for that!

I am sure you have heard how ball pits at places like McDonalds and Chuckie Cheese are not the most sanitary place for your children to play. Things such as crack needles, dirty diapers, feces and anything else you can imagine has been found in them. Well now you can lump our ball pit in there with the rest of them. Bear has a big colorful playpin that my Aunt V. gave him and I thought it would be fun to fill it with balls. Little did I know that it would be a spot for Bear to hide things. This morning he was playing in it and I noticed something shiny in there with him. I pulled out a spoon. Upon further investigation I found a spool of pink thread, one of my books, a CD with no cover, a sippy cup and some clean diapers. So now I add the ball pit to my list of places to go through each day to make sure there is nothing out of place. And just so you know, no crack needles were found in the process.

No comments: