Friday, July 13, 2007

Is it 8 O' Clock yet?

Oh my soul! From about 6:30 until 8:00 in the evening is the longest hour and a half of my life. We have finished dinner and walks and everyone just sort of loses thier minds. Me included. All I do is run around playing interferance. Duke is into everything, and Bear is going from temper tantrum mode to being fine, but giving Duke everything he shouldn't have. Here Duke, chew on mommies shoe! Okay kid, I think I will! Thanks!
And then Tela becomes my shadow. I am not talking about following me to another room. I move 2 feet to the left, she moves 2 feet to the left. I turn around, there she is, 2 inches behind me. And when I walk into another room, she leads. But she stops every 3 feet or so to see if I am coming which usually results in me smacking right into her butt and almost falling on her.
I think I even get a little cranky too.
What the heck in the world! Tela breathing in my face, Duke chewing on her tail and Bear crying because I won't let him touch the key board. Surely it is bedtime by now...
What did you say? It is only 7:08? Holy cow, its gonna be another long one.

No comments: