Friday, June 29, 2007

Missing! Reward for safe return of Doe

I can't find Doe. Doe, is Bears cuddle, his lovey, the little bear head with a blanket instead of a body. The one thing that he has to sleep with. The thing that we left at a friends house accidentally one day and mommy said, "oh no we will be fine with out it. I will just get it tomorrow." and then we had the night from hell. He didn't go to sleep until like 11pm because he was screaming so hard and the only reason he fell asleep was from sheer exhaustion and then didn't take a nap the next day. Oh no. What am I going to do. I have turned this house upside down looking for it. I am afraid that Duke found it and hid it somewhere. AUGH!!! I am so jittery right now thinking about what I am going to pull out of my arse in the next 15 minutes. What do you think the chances are of him becoming VERY attached to something else in the next 15 minutes and forgetting all about Doe?

No comments: