Sunday, November 23, 2008

He can do the quarter magic trick

Bear found a quarter today on the floor. I remember memories of being little and the astonishment that I had of my father being able to pull a nickle from behind my ear. I thought that now was the time to share the magic with my son. He thought it was so cool. "Mommy! Pull another quarter from my ear!" We played that game for awhile and then it became old, or so I thought. About 30 minutes later, I heard a burst of laughter coming from his room. "Mommy! I have a quarter and a penny in my ear!" Followed by more laughter. I went in to "pull" some money from his ear. And low and behold, he really had money in his ear. This is what I found:

Now if only he could blow $100 bills from his nose...


"Mommy, I am dirty laundry!"

It took me forever to get this picture. You know, when you have one kid, it is fairly easy to get a picture with said child looking at the camera. With two of them now, it takes a miracle to get them both looking at the same time. And I am at the point where I don't care that he is making this cheesy face. As long he is looking in my direction, I am good.

4 comments:

MamaGeph said...

That last one is Christmas card material! Gorgeous!

daphne said...

love it...j went through the cheese face phase and now is better but usually still runs from the camera.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! love the matching jammas...and the cheesy grin. i'm with you...I don't care what expression they have as long as they are both looking at me. -Kara

babybearsmomma said...

Oh don't worry G, I already have got them some matching Christmas p.j.s. :)