Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The clown

We bought a camera for the computer so we could talk by video with daddy now and then friends and family once we leave.

I thought tonight I would make a little video for daddy so he could see how sweet Bear is. It started out sweet and then just turned into play time with the boy on the computer.

What is really sweet about this song though is that he will take the word "sunshine" and sub in "mommy." So he will climb up in my lap at the perfect time and sing to me: "You are my mommy, my only mommy. You make me happy when skies are gray. You never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my mommy away."

It makes me melt.

The other thing that really gets me is his hugs. I can be having the worst most stressful day and he will just randomly come to me and ask me, "Mommy you could use a hug?" and he will wrap his little arms around me and to feel those little fingers on the back of my neck just makes everything else just disappear.

Enjoy!

No comments: