Monday, March 24, 2008

Why can't every day be Easter?

Since he is now sleeping through the night in his big bed, I always crack his door and mine before I go to bed so that he can come in and cuddle with me in the morning. (I still have that baby locky thing on his doorknob for naptimes.) This morning I woke up and was laying in bed when he woke up. I heard him open his door, and walk down the hallway yelling "Easter Bunny?" over and over. I called out to him and he came into my room stood at the side of my bed and very seriously asked me about the Easter Bunny. So I had to take him out to the kitchen and show him that there was no Easter basket. He looked so heart broken. I tried to explain that the Easter Bunny only comes once a year and we would have to wait until next year but I don't think he understood because he stood there looking at me like I was nuts. So I gave him some cheerios and he got over it.

No comments: