Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's still a girl

I went in yesterday to get my check up ultrasound and everything looks beautiful. The doctor had some concerns with the last ultrasound and now those worries are put to rest. She is healthy and that is all I can ask. She is also a little big. But I guess that was to be expected after Bear came out the size of a 2 month old. According to my cycle dates, I am supposed to be 29 weeks. After the last ultrasound, they moved my date a week backwards. So now I am 30 weeks. As of yesterday she is measuring in at 31 1/2 weeks. The ultrasound tech guesstimated her weight to be 4 1/2 lbs. I don't think I need to worry about her being a small baby. I dont' know if they are going to move her due date again. I am not going to let them because that would put her on Bears birthday. And I have decided that I need at least a weeks rest in between birthday parties.

No comments: