Monday, February 04, 2008

She bangs! She bangs!

Today I did the most daring thing I have ever done in my life. This shows how boring I really am, but it was scary for me to try something new.
I had my hair stylist cut me some bangs! I know I know, stop gasping, calm down.
I am so happy I had her do it. I have had the same hair style since I was born. Boring. That is what you could call my hair. Boring. Put it in a ponytail and call it a day boring. I am the type of person that will go to a resteraunt and order the same thing every time. I don't like trying new things. I don't like change. If I find something that works for me, why mess up a good thing right? But today was different. I felt brave, daring, like I could conquer the world(by getting bangs). Now I didn't get all crazy and have her color my hair. I am not that daring yet. Maybe one day, in a few years, when I have another Zena princess warrior day, I will have her put highlights in. Until then, I will just sit back and be proud of myself that I tried something different today!

1 comment:

MamaGeph said...

So the obvious question is... WHERE IS THE PICTURE? :)

I bet you look fabulous!