Sunday, February 03, 2008

Counting it as a biology lesson

Bear has been very curious about his appendage lately. He calls it his pee pee because that is where the "pee pee" comes from. I have tried out different names for him to call it but pee pee is the easliest for him to say so that is what we are sticking with. Mommy has a hoo hoo(or woo hoo as heather would call it!) and Bear has a pee pee.
Today I guess he wanted to know what Tela had. I walked out of the office to find Tela standing in the living room giving me a very dirty look because Bear was bending underneath her between her legs looking up. He realized I was now in the room and gave me a very quizical look and said, "the pee pee?" Like he was asking where is hers? I ran to the other room and bust out laughing. I love that he is so curious. Tela on the other hand does not appreciate it quite as much.

No comments: