Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Can't...Stop...Laughing!

We were giving Tela her morning rub down and I was showing Bear how she likes to be scratched behind the ears. He thought he was tickling her so he started to say "deetle deetle deetle!" Which is tickle tickle tickle in toddlereese. Well we finished her rub down and he decides it is his turn so he takes her front paw, pulls it up to his ear and says "deetle deetle deetle." I cannot stop laughing right now!
And on the subject of laughing, his new laugh is hilarious! He does his usual sarcastic laugh but now he doubles over and holds his hand to his mouth while laughing. I do not know where he got this from, but it really cracks me up. And it cracks him up too because when he is done laughing he will look at me and nod his head and say "nunny!" (funny)

No comments: