Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Haircut


Okay, Daddy Bear finally broke me down and we went today to get the dreaded first haircut. I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't tell you why if I wanted too. I just did not want to see my baby change I guess. There has been so much change this weekend, I think I felt over loaded. But we went and it went really well. He sat very still during the whole thing. Well until the barber pulled out the vaccuum to clean him off. I got a lock of his hair to keep. I really wanted to get down and pick up every hair off the ground too. I almost yelled at the guy when he pulled out the broom to brush it off the chair. How dare he dismiss my sons fallen hair like that! But I didn't. I contained myself. Here are some pictures of the event.

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA... (Sing that to the tune of the Star Wars song.)


BEFORE...

DURING...


AFTER...

No comments: