Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Harry Potter wanna be

So I finished the books last month. Since the sixth year is coming out next week, I wanted to rewatch all of the movies too since it has been about 3 years since I have seen them. I am so disapointed in them. And Gephry I know you are going to say "I told you so!" And you have my permission. They leave out so much that the books include. And I know this is true with every book. I generally don't watch a movie after I read the book because of that fact. But I am still pretty bummed.
Anyways. I let Bear watch them with me. He had to go to his room for a few scary parts, but over all they weren't that bad. So now he is running around with a chopstick for a wand yelling out spells and charms and getting most of them pretty right on. And yesterday he rode his broom around the patio playing "qwitch." I really didn't think he would be able to sit and watch them and catch his attention but they did. He is really cracking me up with this all of a sudden Harry Potter obsession.

No comments: