Monday, July 27, 2009

Do not potty in the pool!

Bear started swim lessons tonight. Now that we are home for awhile I thought it was a good idea. For some reason he was fixed on talking about peeing in the pool on the way there.
"Mommy, do children potty in the pool?"
"Mommy, I don't potty in the pool."
"Mommy why do people potty in the pool?"

So we get there and he sits down on the side of the pool and he looks at the little boy next to him and says in his authoritative voice, "We do not potty in the pool, okay?" The little boy just stared at him.

He did so well swimming. I kind of wish the teacher had pushed him a little more than she did, but it was only the first lesson, I might talk to her next time.


2 comments:

MamaGeph said...

Yeah, no slacking off! Stop whining about only being three! Get swimming!! ;)

Anonymous said...

It is very good that he wants everyone to NOT potty in the pool! I don't blame him!! haha