Sunday, March 29, 2009

SUN!

Okay, I have only been home a week, but the bleary no sun days were starting to get to me. Combine that with the fact that we haven't left the house since Wed because the kids are sick, and I was about to lose my blessed mind! So today when that bright shining ball in the sky came out to play-I had to ask someone what it was, it had been so long, I decided we were going out. Running noses, coughing and all. We kept to ourselves, didn't snot on too many rocks, and hopefully didn't share our germs and I whipped the camera out.



And a funny little story. I have been teaching Bear his musical scales. He is getting pretty good at the Sound of Music song, "Doe-a-deer." So the other day in the car he sang his scales all the way up, "Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do!" I decided to give him a challenge and sing it down. So I sang for him, "Do-ti-la-so-fa-mi-re-do!" He gave me a funny look and said, "Mommy! There is no Tela in there!" It took me a moment and then I busted out laughing. Ti-la! Now I can't help but hear Tela when I sing it.

No comments: