Friday, April 25, 2008

Pissed

Who am I pissed at? People who make maternity shirts. Who do they make these for anyways? And are they even women who make them? Probably not. Because no woman who had ever been pregnant would make a shirt that last only until you were 6 months pregnant. I am so tired of waking up in the morning to put on my extra large shirt that is huge on me in my shoulders and chest and yet only covers half of my belly. Why can't they make these shirts for REAL women. Women who actually grow bellies while they are pregnant. GRRRR! What a way to start out my day. Pissed off because my belly is constantly playing peek a boo with the world. And it didn't used to bug me because my belly used to be cute. Who the heck wants to look at something that could quite possibly be mistaken for a road map of the greater LA area?

No comments: