Friday, October 05, 2007

An unexpected visitor

All I wanted was to take a quick shower so that we could get our grocery shopping done before naptime today. Thats all. I went into the front bathroom(which is bigger so I can close the door and keep an eye on him while he plays with my make-up.) I closed the door turned on the water and immediatly he started to get excited and chant "bath, bath, bath." I told him no it was mommies turn and got in the shower. I peeked out at him every few seconds and he was content to roll his grocery cart around filled with my lotions. However while I was washing off my face I heard a giggle and "BATH!" So I turned around and there he was in the tub with me fully clothed, with the proudest smile on his face. I guess if I want to shower alone, I will have to go back to waiting until nap time.

1 comment:

MamaGeph said...

But this way you get both of you clean in half the time. So efficient!

;)